The Council is elected each year by all of the children in each year group. Adults in the school link the election to our nation's own democratic process and all candidates take their role very seriously. The Council has a strong record of contributing to the School Development Plan.
The aims for the Current Academic Year are:
- To help make the school a better place and a safer place.
- To get people to treat school better, to look after equipment and toys better and drop less litter.
- To listen to people's ideas and put these into action and help everyone to show them how to look after the school.
- To encourage the school people to treat all the people in a better way.
- To make school a place that everybody wants to come to and feel that they belong.
- To make the school a place to have fun as well as learn too.